NOV 15 | NEW MOON INTENTION WORKSHOP | 7:30-9:30am
Join us early morning as yoga teacher Bailey Smith leads us through deep stretch, meditation and intention setting followed by an intention bracelet workshop led by Jamie Riley of Bohindi while enjoying hot tea & fruit offerings.
This intimate class is set around the new moon, which is a great time to dial into intention setting and is designed to support the mind, body and heart through long holds, supported postures and intentional stretches. Complete your experience by creating a Bohindi Intention Bracelet to serve as a beautiful reminder of the intentions you’ve set.
- Deep stretch, meditation and intention setting led by Yoga Teacher, Bailey Smith
- Intention bracelet workshop led by Jamie Riley of BOHINDI
- All the supplies you will need to create your very own intention Bracelet. Choose from our carefully curated collection of authentic gemstone beads and learn about their intentions and benefit qualities (over 20 different stones to choose from)
- Signature BOHINDI keepsake bag and rough cut gemstone
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Journal/Pen (optional)
- Blanket or yoga block (optional)
Sunday | November 15 | 7:30am-9:30am
Location: This event is located at the BOHINDI studio. Space is limited and masks will be required for the entire event, as it is indoors.
View a list of our upcoming events HERE