BREATHWORK & BRACELETS WITH ALLIE FRANCE - APRIL 17
Pause. Breathe. Realign.
The breath is the closest thing to a pause button we have in our life. Taking a breath before moving into any situation has the power to change our perspective. In this workshop we will be exploring the power of the breath as a tool for relaxation and stress relief. You will be led step by step in creating a bracelet that will serve as a reminder and a physical tool to guide you through a breathwork practice that can be repeated anywhere. Bracelets will be created with your intention using the BOHINDI Bead Bar. Enjoy a calming, creative and uplifting experience at the Bohindi Bead Bar in union with a short meditative practice.
- All the supplies you will need to create your very own Breathe Bracelet. Choose from our carefully curated collection of semi-precious gemstone beads and learn about their intentions and benefit qualities (over 20 different stones to choose from)
- guided breathwork
- Sampling of essential oils
- Signature BOHINDI keepsake bag and rough cut gemstone
- take home guide on how to perform the breathwork at home
- snacks and refreshments compliments of BOHINDI
Wednesday | April 17 | 6pm - 8pm
Location: BOHINDI | 2134 Arlington Ave, Columbus, OH