MARCH 9TH - JEWELRY MAKING + GUIDED MEDITATION WORKSHOP
Friday | March 9th | 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Join Cheryl of Peace Yoga and BOHINDI in this beautiful intention jewelry making and guided visualization mediation workshop accompanied with delicious tapas bites and refreshments. Participants will learn the sacred art of creating their very own intentional jewelry infused with positive energy + intentions. We will explore the benefits of crystals, and how to use your BOHINDI bracelet as a tool for daily practice through meditation. Each person will leave the work shop with their very own beautiful meditation bracelet made of reiki infused gemstones + adornments.
The jewelry making and guided meditation workshop includes:
- A guided mediation to explore your bodies energy and uncover what stones you need to support it.
- A lesson about each individual gemstone and their healing qualities (over 20 different stones to choose from).
- Beautiful meditation blessing as you seal your intention and welcome your BOHINDI bracelet into the world!
- Signature BOHINDI keepsake bag and gemstone of your choice.
- Delicious tapas bites and refreshments (compliments of BOHINDI)
*Workshop length: 2 hours
*all supplies + materials included.