MAY 10 - OIL DIFFUSING MALA BRACELET MAKING + SEKOIA ESSENTIAL OILS with KARINE WASCHER
Join us in this inspiring multi-sensory practice and jewelry making experience led by Sekoia Yoga Instructor, Karine Wascher of Yoga on High.
Each participant will receive a BOHINDI Oil diffusing Mala Bracelet Kit and led step by step in the sacred art of making their very own intentional bracelet and how it can be used in daily practice while incorporating sekoia essential oils and serve as a gentle reminder of the intention cultivated during our practice.
Join us afterwards for healthy bites + refreshments
Where: BOHINDI | 2134 Arlington Ave, Columbus, OH
When: Thursday, May 10th at 6:30pm-8pm
What to bring: Yoga mat + water
*Space Is Limited
Upcoming Sekoia + Bohindi Jewelry Making Workshops
- June 9, 9:30am-11am with Katie Whitsett
- July 12, 6:30pm-8pm with Teresa Eigel
- August 11, 9:30am-11am with Amy Lybrook
- September 8, 9:30am-11am with Michele Vinbury
- October 13, 9:30-11am with Danielle Dugan